This chapter will show how to start with your LattePanda 3 Delta at the first time. It will demonstrate what you need and instructions to boot up LattePanda 3 Delta.
Booting the LattePanda¶
Before booting your LattePanda 3 Delta, you will need the following accessories:
- HDMI Cable
- An External HDMI Monitor
- Keyboard and a Mouse
- A Power Adapter
- A pair of WIFI/BT antennas
While we have implemented anti-static design, please take care to eliminate static electricity from your body before handling the LattePanda. Failure to do so can lead to potential damage caused by static discharge.
- Attach the Wi-Fi/BT antennas to the sockets.
- Antenna and socket spec - IPEX4 2.4 & 5G Dual-band.
- The wireless module features a pair of antenna sockets. One socket is specifically allocated for the purpose of 2.4GHz and 5GHz Wi-Fi connectivity, while the other socket serves the function of facilitating Bluetooth capabilities. Please insert the two antennas.
- Please refer to Mutiple Internet Connections section for a list of compatible modules. If you don't need a wireless connection, you can skip this step.
You can purchase enhanced antennas to improve the WIFI and Bluetooth signal strength.
Connect an HDMI display.
Please see the Display Connections section for instructions on using different displays with your LattePanda.
Connect the keyboard and mouse to LattePanda.
Connect the power adapter(Provided) to LattePanda.
Please see the Powering Options section for instructions on using different power adapters to power your LattePanda.
Press the power button and the blue LED indicator will light up.
Wait approximately 30 seconds for the operating system to fully boot up. The default OS is windows 10.