Install the Wi-Fi antenna by plugging the round shaped end into the socket.
There's a Ethernet socket on the board. Plug in the cable and surf the Internet!
This is contributed by community member ccs_hello. Check out the forum post link for further dicussion here.
The settings to get WOL working are:
- in BIOS menu, enable WOL.
- In Control Panel > Device Manager > Gigabit Ethernet (Realtek RT8111E) Properties:
- in Power Management tab, check all three boxes.
- In Advanced tab, DISABLE the "Turn off wake on LAN" (or something like that), and possible several settings.
- Use 3rd party solution to test it out. Like "RemoteBoot WOL" for iOS.
Enjoy tinkering and sharing!