This document will review starting your LattePanda for the first time. It will go over what you need to boot up as well as instructions for getting started.
4 Steps for Booting LattePanda¶
What You Will Need¶
To get started, you will need the following hardware:
- Supplied USB Type C wall adapter or other power supply (Please see the Powering LattePanda Delta section for a list of methods to power your LattePanda)
- Display cable (HDMI, eDP display)
- Display device (TV, monitor, or eDP display)
- Input devices (Keyboard, mouse, etc.)
LattePanda is relatively special in product form design, and also open the PC technology to provide more possibilities for development and IoT innovation.
But CPU related products are all electrostatic sensitive, so although we adopt the anti-static design, users still need to be careful in use.
BE SURE to REMOVE the static electricity from your body before touching LattePanda board! Otherwise it may cause potential static discharge and damage your LattePanda!
- Connect Wifi antennas to sockets.
Antenna and connector spec - IPEX4 2.4 & 5G Dual band
You can purchase enhanced antenna to enhance the WIFI and Bluetooth signal strength!
- Connect the display cable to the LattePanda. Please see the Display and Touch Connections section for instructions on using different displays with your LattePanda.
- Connect the power supply to the LattePanda. Please see the Powering LattePanda Delta section for instructions on using different power supplies to power your LattePanda.
- A red LED indicator light will blink(breathing light) when the power supply is connected. The LattePanda is initializing. Please wait until the red LED light stops blinking. This is typically a few seconds.
- Once the red LED light stops blinking, press and hold the power button for approximately 3 seconds. The blue LED light powers on, and the LattePanda is booting now.