This document will review how to start using your LattePanda for the first time. It will also go over what you need to boot up the LattePanda, as well as instructions for how to get started.
4 Steps for Booting Up Your LattePanda¶
What You Will Need¶
To get started, you will need the following hardware:
- Supplied USB Type C wall adapter or other power supply (Please see the Powering LattePanda Delta section for a list of methods to power your LattePanda)
- Display cable (HDMI, eDP display)
- Display device (TV, monitor, or eDP display)
- Input devices (Keyboard, mouse, etc.)
The LattePanda is relatively special in its product form and design, and it can also interface with other PC technology to provide more possibilities for development and IoT innovations.
However, the CPU related products are all electrostatically sensitive, so, although we have adopted an anti-static design, users will still need to be careful when using these electronics.
BE SURE TO REMOVE the static electricity from your body before touching the LattePanda computer board! Otherwise, this may cause potential static discharge and damage your LattePanda!
- Connect Wifi antennas to the sockets.
Antenna and connector spec - IPEX4 2.4 & 5G Dual band
You can purchase enhanced antennas to enhance the WIFI and Bluetooth signal strength!
- Connect the display cable to the LattePanda. Please see the Display and Touch Connections section for instructions on how to use different displays with your LattePanda.
- Connect the power supply to the LattePanda. Please see the Powering LattePanda Delta section for instructions on how to use different power supplies to power your LattePanda.
- A red LED indicator light will blink when the power supply is connected. The LattePanda is initializing. Please wait until the red LED light stops blinking. This typically takes a few seconds.
- Once the red LED light stops blinking, press and hold the power button for approximately 3 seconds. The blue LED light will power on, and the LattePanda will boot up.