|Can not boot up||1. LattePanda Sigma does not have onboard storage devices like eMMC. Please ensure that the hard disks are installed. |
2. Check again that the power adapter is tightly connected, and the voltage is within the required range 12~20V.
3. Try disconnecting the power adapter for a few seconds, then uninstall the RTC battery. Wait for at least 30 seconds, then reinstall the RTC battery and connect the power adapter. Turn on the LattePanda again.
|Suddenly shuts down or restarts while running||Ensure that the power adapter is not less than 90W. Otherwise, LattePanda Sigma may suddenly shut down or restart due to insufficient power supply.|
|Blue LED doesn't tun off||1.Wait few minutes. May the OS is updating. |
2. Confirm the auto power on function is disabled in the BIOS.
|No screen output||1. Re-tight the display cable and wait few minutes until the system start completely. |
2. If there is no screen when using a Type C screen, Please find an HDMI display to test.
|Takes long time to booting||Confirm the voltage of RTC battery is enough. Low voltage or no battery will cause the operating system to take too long to boot.|
|Cooling fan doesn't start||1.The default setting is that the fan automatically starts when the temperature reaches the startup threshold. |
2. Check the BlOS Fan settings and change the cooling fan temperature setting.
|Access BIOS setup||Short press the power button and continuous pressing DEL key on the keyboard until you see the BlOS Setup Menu. |
To select bootable device after pressing the power button, you can continuous pressing F7 key.
|Auto Power-on doesn't work||When the RTC battery runs down, Auto Power-on function will not work, so please ensure that the RTC battery is fully charged, or connect an external RTC battery with a larger capacity.|
If you have problem when using LattePanda Sigma, please feel free to open your issue via LattePanda forum.
And we will really appreciate if you can help to optimize the tutorials by commiting tutorials or updates to docs repo. Help users, who have same interests or meet problems like you do.
Appreciate for your great support! And enjoy tinkering! ;)